Alaska's Boardwalk Lodge
Thorne Bay, AK
Southeast Alaska Five Star Adventure
Trophy-Class Fishing, Exhilarating Wildlife, Spectacular Scenery
Alaska's Boardwalk Lodge is located on 26 acres of prime ocean-front property on Thorne Bay, just 35 minutes from Ketchikan in Southeast Alaska. This fully-guided resort offers an abundance of both fresh and saltwater fishing. The assortment of native fish include Steelhead, King Salmon, Silver Salmon, Alaska Halibut, Pink Salmon, Cutthroat Trout, Dolly Varden and more. Accomadations can best be descried as offering "rustic elegance." This award winning fishing lodge also offers a variety of native adventures ideal for couple or families.
Why We Endorse It
- Exceptional fishing, facilities and committment to excellence
- Choice of 23 lakes, rivers and streams nearby
- Amazing wildlife viewing
- A variety of fish species to target
- Veteran guides- we like to catch fish on our fishing trips!
- Bay front accomodations
- Fresh and Saltwater fishing
- Top gear provided
- Comfortable weather conditions
- Eco-tour adventures
- Attentive guides and staff
Tell others about Lifestyle Escapes. Share with your friends and family.
Throne Bay, AK