Big Sur, CA
Combining Adventure and Serenity
Yurts, the Nest and Nature
A genuine eco-resort, Treebones delivers a uniquely Big Sur experience. Perched along the Big Sur coast just off Hwy 1, the resort features 16 yurts, camp sites and a Nest for overnight stay. Also enjoy the gourmet restaurant, spa, pool, and organic garden. The Yurts are not only spacious and comfortable but also offer spectacular ocean views. The truly adventurous will enjoy the "Nest", a functional sleeping structure made of woven wood art. Wake in the morning to numerous opportunities for adventure in nature or simply relax a breath the coastal air. Treebones Resot offers a a genuine Big Sur experience.
Why We Endorse It
- Features the best of Big Sur character
- Surrounded by the Los Padres National Forest
- Serenity now. Take in 180-degree views of the Pacific
- A family operation with a wonderful staff
- Sleeping in a Nest? Sounds fantastic!
- Amazing Big Sur coast location
- Choose a yurt, camping or nest
- Fresh air and quite surroundings
- Locally grown, organic meals
- Plenty of outdoor pursuits
- Beautiful views that calm the soul
Tell others about Lifestyle Escapes. Share with your friends and family.
Big Sur, CA